Sunday, January 26, 2014

*BPC Class WINNER*

hi everyone!

It's still  Sunday so I still have time to post my BPC winner
from the blog post below!

Thank you for all that entered and for all your sweet words!

I would have posted sooner but I've been gone ALL day celebrating
a little princess' 3rd birthday!



















That's right...Little Princess Presley turned 3 today and we
have been at her party all day!

I'll share some pics of the 3 year old princess soon!
Until then...just look at that little face above..I LOVE her.
To pieces. She's my niece's baby girl and she's changed
ALL of our worlds. She's the center of it, that's for sure!


Now on to our winner!
Here's the lucky person:





Terri - just email me (leslieasheATgmailDOTcom) and I'll
get you all fixed up for your class!
Congratulations!!

Be back tomorrow!
~Leslie

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Such a pretty layout of a cutie! Congrats Terri!